Shambhala yoga retreats
A SIX-NIGHT YOGA RETREAT IN THE TURKS AND CAICOS LED BY THE CURRY SISTERS
This November, Parrot Cay is excited to host a six-night yoga retreat on the tranquil shores of the Turks and Caicos.
The retreat, led by acclaimed instructors the Curry Sisters, combines four and a half hours of daily yoga with time spent unwinding, whether stretching out on a massage table, kayaking through the mangrove forests or finding a moment of quiet in a hammock beneath the coconut trees.
The retreat includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, with nutritious choices from the COMO Shambhala Cuisine menu designed to complement your daily exercise
- A welcome dinner on the night of arrival and a farewell dinner on the last night of the retreat
- One 60-minute COMO Shambhala signature massage
- Return airport transfers to the island
- One COMO Shambhala gift bag
- Daily healthy COMO Shambhala treats, including nourishing ginger tea and COMO Shambhala Juice of the Day after each class
About the Curry Sisters
The retreat is led each day by the Curry Sisters – internationally renowned yoga teachers with over 20 years’ experience. Their daily classes pull on principles of Vinyasa and Hatha, together with Pranayama breathing and meditation, with the rolling waves as a backdrop. Their goal is to inspire self-care, teaching you the tools and techniques needed to continue your yoga journey back home.
The six-night retreat is priced at US$5,640 for single occupancy and US$8,850 for double occupancy, not inclusive of service charge and government tax.
Terms and conditions:
Bookings cancelled 30 days or less of arrival will be charged full amount for all nights accommodation including taxes and fees. A deposit equal to 50 per cent of your stay including taxes and fees will be charged at time of your booking. Other terms and conditions apply.